|| May 20, 2011
Improve Forecast Accuracy and Increase Sales
As the economy recovers, recent surveys reveal that the greatest challenge facing top executives, including CEOs, CFOs, and VPs of Sales, is driving revenue - successfully planning, forecasting, and growing the top line.
At the same time, these executives express dissatisfaction with the systems they have in place for planning and managing revenue growth, which are typically manual spreadsheets combined with automated - but still limited -- CRM applications.
Do you agree? Would you like to be able to:
- Improve sales forecast accuracy and revenue predictability
- Increase forecast frequency by eliminating manual activities
- Augment CRM data with other data (quotas, revenues) and add management adjustments
- Create "snapshots" of your pipeline and analyze changes over time
- Better understand the true health of your pipeline
- Integrate sales forecasts with other plans (personnel, capacity, capital, expenses, etc.), so they're not "done in isolation"
- Create a structured, consistent, collaborative, and fact-based forecasting process
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how you can drive faster, more accurate forecasts; improve sales and marketing productivity; and most importantly, increase overall revenues.
About Adaptive Planning: Ever since Adaptive Planning's founding in 2003 by a long-standing CFO, our mission has remained constant-to provide a refreshing new on-demand solution that fundamentally changes the world of financial planning and reporting for companies of all sizes. We've been making excellent progress in delivering on this mission over time, developing innovative technology that delights customers and creates unprecedented business value. And as a result, we've witnessed meteoric growth and built an exceptional ecosystem of worldwide partners.
We're proud to announce that Adaptive Planning has been awarded #1 in Customer Satisfaction Among Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Solutions by Gartner & BPM Partners.
|adaptive planning, salesforce.com, netsuite, crm application, sales forecasting, pipeline, revenue predictability, crm data augmentation, rob hull, greg schneider, sales analysis, sales|