|| Jun 09, 2011
Next Generation Budgeting & Forecasting: Best Practices Webinar for Retailers
Recent surveys identify numerous challenges for finance, from managing performance against key metrics, to planning and managing revenues and expenses, to healthcare and benefits, monthly variance reporting, and more. And you're concerned with both streamlining processes and making better business decisions. All with limited resources.
The good news is that performance management solutions are designed to address many of these top challenges – and by leveraging new technologies, they’re easier and more affordable than ever before.
In fact, by replacing your Excel-based processes with an automated budgeting, forecasting, and reporting application, you can:
- Save time by instantly consolidating budgets, forecasts, and reports at the individual store, district, region and total company level
- Plan, report, and analyze in aggregate or by new stores and same stores, large format and small format stores, etc.
- Manage key metrics such as sales, markdown and markup type, gross margin, expenses, allocated expenses, contribution margin, GM%, and CM%
- Model personnel by job title or by name, including fixed headcount and FTEs that flex based on drivers such as sales or store count
- Perform complex what-if analysis based on seasonality, economic conditions, promotion cycles, the ramp up of new stores, etc.
Join us for an informative webinar and learn how easy it can be to create exceptional value through FP&A. You will hear case studies describing how leading retailers worldwide have been able to move beyond Excel and save time, enhance companywide collaboration, and improve business decisions – ultimately resulting in higher revenues and profits. And you'll also see a demo of how Adaptive Planning's award-winning software creates value for retailers.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn key strategies for transforming your budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes.
|adaptive planning, generation budgeting, generation forecasting, retailer best practices, fp&a value, reporting processes, performance management solutions, metrics, revenue, expenses, monthly variance reporting, fte|