Whether you just completed your annual budgeting cycle, or if you're just starting to think about it (if you have a 6/30 year end), it's the perfect time to re-evaluate the performance of your FP&A processes.
Are you getting as much as you can out of your budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, and what-if analyses? Are they integrated, aligned, and collaborative? Do they help your organization effectively and efficiently achieve your mission and key goals?
As you look back at the past year:
- Did you have a real-time view of your performance against key operating and financial metrics, such as funding, expenses, and cash?
- Was cross-fund reporting, CIP reporting, and cross-department personnel reporting efficient -- and high value?
- Could you quickly conduct thorough what-if analysis -- e.g., to understand the impact of new hires allocated across funds or programs, and the effect on cash?
- Were managers throughout the organization actively engaged in all processes -- budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis?
- Did finance make a significant contribution to the overall organization?
Join us for an informative webinar and learn how easy it can be to move beyond spreadsheets and deliver FP&A best practices that create exceptional value. This event will feature real-world case studies from nonprofit organizations that have fundamentally transformed their planning and reporting.
The webinar will also include a detailed demonstration of how Adaptive Planning's affordable, rapidly-deployable, and easy-to-use planning and reporting solution is providing extraordinary benefits to finance and management teams in hundreds of leading nonprofit organizations worldwide.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to dramatically improve your FP&A processes, elevate the strategic contribution of finance, and drive greater success in 2011.