Recent surveys identify numerous challenges for finance, from managing performance against key metrics, to planning and managing revenues and expenses, to healthcare and benefits, monthly variance reporting, and more. And you're concerned with both streamlining processes and making better decisions. All with limited resources.
The good news is that performance management solutions are designed to address many of these top challenges - and by leveraging new technologies, they're easier and more affordable than ever before.
In fact, by replacing your Excel-based processes with an automated budgeting, forecasting, and reporting application, you can:
- Obtain a real-time view of your performance against key operating and financial metrics, such as funding, expenses, and cash
- Instantly consolidate budgets and forecasts - decreasing cycle times by up to 90%
- Efficiently conduct cross-fund reporting, CIP reporting, and cross-department personnel reporting
- Create thorough what-if scenarios -- e.g., to understand the impact of new hires allocated across funds or programs
- Actively engage managers throughout the organization in all processes -- budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Elevate the strategic contribution of finance
Join us for an informative webinar and learn how easy it can be to create exceptional value through FP&A. You will hear case studies describing how leading nonprofits worldwide have been able to move beyond Excel and save time, enhance collaboration, and improve decisions - ultimately resulting in better managed, more successful organizations.
The webinar will also include a detailed demonstration of how Adaptive Planning's affordable, rapidly-deployable, and easy-to-use planning and reporting solution is providing extraordinary benefits to finance and management teams in hundreds of leading nonprofit organizations worldwide.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn key strategies for transforming your budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes.