|| Dec 05, 2011
FP&A Best Practices Webinar for Software companies
Recent surveys reveal that finance executives need to address numerous challenges, from managing performance against key metrics, to planning and managing revenues and expenses, to healthcare and benefits, monthly variance reporting, and much more. And you're concerned with both streamlining processes and making better business decisions. All with limited resources.
The good news is that performance management solutions are designed to address many of these top challenges - and by leveraging new technologies, they're easier and more affordable than ever before.
In fact, by replacing your spreadsheet-based processes with an automated budgeting, forecasting, and reporting application, you can:
- Create driver-based and assumption-driven plans
- Model complex revenue recognition scenarios for multiple types of revenue streams
- Plan using a complete set of integrated financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Perform what-if analyses for varying levels of growth, organizational restructuring, M&A scenarios, etc.
- Analyze the business across multiple dimensions, e.g., product, geography, channel, etc.
- Manage the business to key metrics such as Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Churn Rate, Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Cash Burn, etc.
Join us for an informative webinar and learn how easy it can be to create exceptional value through FP&A. You will hear case studies describing how leading software companies worldwide have been able to move beyond spreadsheets and save time, enhance companywide collaboration, and improve business decisions - ultimately resulting in higher revenues and profits. And you'll also see a demo of how Adaptive Planning's award-winning software creates value for software companies.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn key strategies for transforming your budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes.