|| Dec 15, 2011
|| White Paper
|| 22 pages
Tag Management Systems: A Buyer's Guide
In the market for tag management systems? Then this white paper is for you. The "Buyer's Guide to Tag Management Systems" reveals the challenges associated with tagging, benefits provided by tag management systems, and features to consider when looking for such solutions.
- Challenges associated with tagging today
- What is a tag management system
- How a tag management system solves tagging challenges
- Benefits associated with tag management systems
- Top features to consider when looking for a tag management system
- How to determine which solution best fits your needs
This white paper is authored by Logan Tod & Co. and sponsored by Tealium. Tealium is the leading provider of tag management systems, allowing business users to manage their analytics and digital marketing tag deployments in a simple drag-and-drop interface. Tealium tag management is deployed in days, instead of weeks or months. Tealium helps organizations save on IT costs, streamline their deployments and improve site performance.
|tag management, tag management system, universal tag, container tag, pixel management, site performance, web analytics, web analytics implementation, marketing attribution, integrated marketing, digital marketing, page tag, site tag, site speed, tagging, page code, tracking code, omniture, google analytics, webtrends|