Modernise Your Enterprise Management
Legacy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions are no longer capable of keeping up with today’s fast-moving world – Enterprise Management is the new business reality.
Whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, service provider or mid-market enterprise, we’ll reveal to you a world beyond ERP.
• Download our new ‘Move Beyond ERP’ eBook to understand the business challenges you have, and how to meet them.
• Understand why businesses are outgrowing traditional ERP and are burdened by its inefficiencies.
• Look at the benefits of Enterprise Management, which provides real-time data intelligence, improved forecasting, and accelerated business processes.
Be ready for the future today, with Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management
To manage this growing technology and business complexity, modern ERP is a must for distributors.
It’s needed due to:
• A need for multiple sales channels, both offline and digital
• Ever-growing product portfolios, including offerings that may be customized, complex or bundled
• The addition of value-added services, which could include assembly and labelling
• Pricing, rebates and the addition of incentives that could drive profitability
• Calculation and demand complexity, which increases the need for customer segmentation
Modern ERP is the driver of digital transformation for a distribution business. It can provide streamlined processes, centralize back office functions, allow new service offerings, and help in understanding profitability.
Innovative ways to take your business efficiency and collaboration to the next level.
Across every industry, C-level executives are focusing on innovation and technology to improve the efficiency and performance of their businesses. Now more than ever they need to develop strategies that make their organizations relevant, memorable and competitive in an era where digital business transformation is not just a goal, it’s a continuous, speeding journey.
• Take advantage of new opportunities
• React to emerging threats and take advantage of new markets
• Cope with disruptive forces
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
Like other IT leaders, you know you have to modernize your IT infrastructure to become more productive, efficient, agile and competitive. So what's holding you back? Many organizations are still devoting anywhere from 60% to 80% of their time, energy, human resources and budget to supporting legacy systems rather than develop transformative solutions.
Our new eBook, Your 3-step roadmap to IT modernization, will help you align your approach to IT with the way your business works today — and the way you will work in the digital age:
• Increased mobility, multiple device formats and distributed workgroups
• Greater collaboration with outside organizations, including customers, suppliers and partners
• Essential enterprise risk management features such as compliance, legal, security and data governance
Here you'll learn the three stages of IT modernization — from realigning your infrastructure to updating business processes — so you take the right steps.
• When it comes to the cloud, most businesses have moved from wait-and-see to a "how do we make it happen now?" approach.
• But the complexities of moving valuable content from legacy systems to the cloud is still a daunting challenge. That's why some businesses are putting off the move even though they're painfully aware of the limitations of legacy infrastructure like network shares, enterprise content management systems and general purpose file servers.
• The good news is the upside of migrating away from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud Content Management platform is far greater than the effort to get there. All you need is a plan.
• Our new eBook, From legacy infrastructure to the cloud: A migration journey in 5 steps, gives you a clear, methodical process for migrating your organization to a Cloud Content Management solution.
• Transforming your content by making it accessible in the cloud is the first step to digital transformation. Where are you on this journey?
• No matter where you are, there is always room to grow. It's not just about where you want to end up but how you'll get there and which tools you'll use. Read the latest AIIM report that lays out a comprehensive strategy to help get you there.
• Download the full report, AIIM 2017 State of Information: Are Businesses Digitally Transforming or Stuck in Neutral?
• As the needs of organizations grow more complex, delivering enterprise content that addresses the shift to mobility, usability and flexibility are key. Enterprise SaaS applications are creating demand for a new "inside-out" view of content management, extending capabilities to organizations and users who never had access. Until now.
• Download the latest AIIM Tip Sheet, 5 Reasons Why the SaaS Revolution Needs a Unified Content Strategy to learn:
o Why you should reexamine traditional ECM-defined processes
o How to optimize your SaaS processes
o Why SaaS should be part of your content management strategy
With GDPR looming large on the horizon in May 2018 and beyond, there are a number of myths and misunderstandings circulating around the upcoming changes to compliance and data protection.
In this expert e-guide, we explore how to maintain compliance for your critical content in the cloud. Uncover vendor-agnostic compliance tips from Box compliance president Crispen Maung for your content management system, and delve into topics, like:
• GDPR strategies for cloud ECM
• Cultural changes for upcoming compliance regulations
• Projected fines associated with GDPR
• And more
There’s more to your content than you might think. Beyond the differences of enterprise vs. web vs. cloud content management, new changes in intelligent machine-to-machine apps are reinventing the content management market.
In this expert e-guide, we explore a flexible, API-led approach to cloud-based content management and collaboration. Learn about a platform designed to enable you to:
• Power content with machine learning and metadata
• Drive intelligent capabilities like smart search
• Modernize content-based processes
• And more
Content is a core element of digital business. Companies must create, secure, manage, and collaborate upon content with both internal and external participants. But traditional ECM technology is costly and dated while EFSS is limited in functionality. The result? Too many content repositories, leading to silos and broken communication. Companies need a better way to work!
• Join us as we chat with Cheryl McKinnon, our featured speaker from Forrester Research, to learn how to make the most of your content investment and drive innovation through IT. Takeaways from the webinar include:
o 5 key trends shaping the market
o Key capabilities of content management vendors
o Essential use cases and recommended tactics to accelerate digital transformation
Modern regulation demands connected thinking, leading-practice processes, optimal data management and insightful reporting – all of which makes the finance function the ideal catalyst for change.
Read this report to find out:
• how to structure a transformation plan and strategy
• how to create the optimal team for transformation
• what leading companies are doing to drive transformation through regulatory change.
In an era of "lean IT," the centralized management capabilities of cloud-managed Wi-Fi make it an attractive option to manage and maintain wireless LANs (WLANs) across multiple locations.
The decision to move WLAN management to the cloud requires one key assurance: end-to-end security from user devices to the cloud. This means that user data must be protected over the WAN and in the data center. These security measures should not require on-staff WLAN security expertise to manage. And security measures should be largely transparent to users.
This paper provides an overview of the security architecture of Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi, as well as best practices for specific security scenarios.
For years, high-tech companies have relied on manual, linear, design-to-deliver processes when selecting, managing, and collaborating with suppliers of components and raw materials. But the digital marketplace has transformed the nature of how business gets done. Digital networks are disrupting business and changing the nature of direct spend management – and just in time to deliver new efficiencies and cost savings needed to compete in today’s complex marketplace.
What is the current state of cloud adoption for Financial Applications?
Financial applications have been slower to move to the cloud compared to other domains such as human capital management and procurement. However this is changing, Gartner predicts that within 4 years, 47% of total expenditure on financial management applications will be on cloud applications. That will be up from 30% in 2015.
We have included four reasons why we see this tipping point happening right now.
Get key takeaways for large enterprises from this February 2018 Workday-commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting. Learn what’s driving the need for a more frequent performance review cycle and how technology can help.
The annual performance review is in need of a technology-based update. In this global research study, learn how to transform the performance management process from an annual chore to a continuous value driver that better engages and retains employees.
HCM suites enable core HR, payroll, talent, workforce management and HR service delivery processes. Application leaders in entities with over 1,000 workers and emerging global needs that are pursuing a cloud HCM strategy should use this research to help identify vendors for further evaluation.
Published By: BetterUp
Published Date: Aug 14, 2018
"New managers can develop into high performing future leaders. Or, they can flail and fail–costing your company hundreds of thousands of dollars. Learn what you can do to ensure new manager success.
Download our paper to learn:
- The 3 major problems most companies have with new managers
- Which 4 critical management skills should be developed
- How coaching new managers can lead to dramatic improvements in new manager performance"
Published By: BetterUp
Published Date: Oct 29, 2018
"Workday has grown at a rapid pace since the company’s inception. Though this growth was indicative of the company’s success, it had an unintended side effect. Workday faced the same challenge experienced by nearly every high growth company: a tension between growth and culture. The company needed a way to bring all of its employees into its values system quickly, and ensure that people leaders were truly growing and leading in alignment with Workday’s culture. The company also needed a way to help people leaders newer
to management learn and on-ramp quickly, in alignment with the speed of the business. One of the steps Workday took to protect and nurture its special culture was reaching out to BetterUp to try out its leadership coaching. In partnership with Workday, BetterUp introduced an initial pilot program focused on people managers, with the goal of helping Workday support and grow its people leaders in the future."
First Citizens Bank
First Citizens Bank & Trust Company is a chartered commercial bank offering a complete line of financial services, including personal and business banking, investment and insurance services, wealth management, and more.
Today, financial service companies are embracing hybrid cloud and its advantages, such as the ease of shifting production workloads and secure applications to public cloud environments. But, what is challenging is the complex regulatory landscape. 20,000 new regulatory requirements were created in 2016 alone. How can security pros ensure that controls for identity management, authentication and encryption work in both private and public clouds? Download this report for a closer look at the complexity of hybrid cloud security and 10 essential elements for compliant business operation.
The days of data being narrowly defined as highly structured information from a few specific sources is long gone. Replacing that notion is the reality of a wide variety of data types coming from multiple sources, internal and external, to an organization. All of it is in service of providing everyone from IT, to line-of-business (LOB) employees, to C-level executives with insights that can have an immediate and transformative impact.
This white paper considers the pressures that enterprises face as the volume, variety, and velocity of relevant data mount and the time to insight seems unacceptably long. Most IT environments seeking to leverage statistical data in a useful way for analysis that can power decision making must glean that data from many sources, put it together in a relational database that requires special configuration and tuning, and only then make it available for data scientists to build models that are useful for business analysts. The complexity of all this is further compounded by the need to collect and analyze data that may reside in a classic datacenter on the premises as well as in private and public cloud systems. This need demands that the configuration support a hybrid cloud environment. After describing these issues, we consider the usefulness of a purpose-built database system that can accelerate access to and management of relevant data and is designed to deliver high performance for t